Studying a French language course in France will give you the unique opportunity to get to know the French culture and traditions, live with a French family to have a total immersion of the language and thus be able to learn French better and faster. We also have accommodation in apartments with other international students of French.
Learning French in France is the best way to have a total immersion of the language, culture and history.
We have schools to learn French in Amboise, Aix-en-Provence, Antibes, Biarritz, Bordeaux, Cannes, La Rochelle, Lille, Lyon, Marseille, Monaco, Montpelier, Nice, Paris, Perpignan, Rouen, Toulouse and Tours
France is a semi-presidential republic with 18 regions and a population of 67 million inhabitants. It is the sixth economy worldwide.
Things you have to know before going to France
- The kisses in France are like a ritual, and it depends on the area where you live, 2, 3 or even four kisses will be given. Nor is there an order to start first on the left cheek or the right.
- They do not always use the same word to greet each other among friends and acquaintances, depending on the time of day, they will use one or another name. If you are not sure which one to use, with a "bonjour" you will get out of trouble.
- The French love cheese and they have all the shapes, flavours and sizes imaginable.
- They adore the baguette and eat it at all hours of the day, in breakfast with jam, in the meals with the soups or to accompany any dish, in the dessert with the cheeses and also in the snacks and dinners. It is normal to see a Frenchman on the street with a bar under his arm.
- In France, a considerable amount is eaten 3 or 4 times a day, but it is not bitten between meals, which is why French girls keep the figure better with these habits.
- In France, punctuality is very well considered and it is not pleasant when someone arrives late for an appointment, although it is not as strict as that of the Germans, a Frenchman can arrive up to 15 minutes late to an appointment with friends without these arrive to get angry.
- The character of the French is reserved, it is hard to get to the hearts of people, now that when you do, you have an unconditional friend for life.