Montpellier is a city near the south coast of France on the Mediterranean Sea.
Nearly one-third of the population in Montpellier are students! It is a very dynamic and student-friendly city.
Culture is very important, so many artists exposed to museums, architecture, and university professors work here.
It is located approximately 10 kilometres from the costs and benefits of the Mediterranean climate. It is one of the warmest and sunniest cities in France.
Why Montpellier is the best city to live and study French in France
- All accommodation options: host families, homestay, students residence, campus, aparthotel, etc.
- Best accredited french language school in Montpellier by EAQUALS, IALC, French Ministry Label Qualité FLE and Groupement FLE.
- Courses for all levels, all objectives (general, cooking, business, exam preparation and more).
- Courses start every Monday.
- Easy access to the beaches with public transport.
- Exciting activity and socializing program: city tours, cheese and wine tasting, language exchange evenings, excursions in Avignon Pont du Gard, Carcassonne etc.
- Small class groups.
- The school is based in the centre of Montpellier, a dynamic student University city on the Mediterranean coast, in the South of France, 1h. from Paris by plane and 3h. by train.
Most popular sights, tourist attractions, and things to do and see in Montpellier
- All the historical city centres are called ECUSSON.
- Arc de Triomphe.
- Avenue Foch.
- Cathédrale Saint Pierre.
- Cathédrale Sainte Anne.
- Jardin des Plantes.
- Les Arceaux.
- Parc du Peyrou.
- Place de la Comédie.
- Port Marianne / Bassin jaques Cœur.
Most important events and festivals in Montpellier