French language school Accent Francais is in two beautiful buildings in Montpellier.
The main building, with the reception and 8 classrooms, is at 2 Rye Jules Ferry.
The second building, with 4 classrooms, is at 2 Rue de Verdun.
Why Accent Francais is the best French Language School to study French in Montpellier
- School boutique with the restricted capacity to enable genuine individualised follow-up and customer satisfaction
- Genuine and balanced international mix, with 70 nationalities in the school.
- A strategic position in the historic district (350 metres from Place de la Comédie and 100 metres from Gare Saint Roch and the four tram lines).
- A year-round rich activity schedule that allows for total immersion.
The most popular activities that French School Accent Francais organises in the afternoons and evenings in Montpellier
- Guided city tour of Montpellier.
- Half-day excursion around the region.
- Pedagogical tutoring.
- Pedagogical workshop (theatre, conversation, board games, etc.).
- Yoga class.
- Cooking class.
- International Quiz.
- Language exchange.
- Melting Potes (outgoing to a café or bar to meet).
- Salsa class.
Most popular excursions and trips that French School Accent Francais organises at the weekends
- Excursion to Aigues-Mortes and Camargue.
- Excursion to Aix en Provence.
- Excursion to Avignon.
- Excursion to Carcassonne.
- Excursion to Marseile.
- Excursion to Nimes and Pont du Gard.
- Excursion to Roquefort, La couvertoirade and Viaduc de Millau.