Celtic English Academy is a friendly and welcoming English language centre in the heart of Cardiff.
The school takes pride in offering language personalised English classes with an excellent small student-to-staff ratio. A maximum of 10 students in a class provides a friendly, student-focused learning environment, and this ensures that each student gets the attention that they need to succeed in improving their English. Celtic English Academy is accredited by the British Council and IALC (International Association of Language Centres) and is a member of English UK. Currently, Celtic is a leading independent language school in Wales and the only one to gain prestigious accreditation from IALC. Students don’t just learn English, and they experience it through a range of free clubs, such as our conversation café, language doctor and social activities and excursions to places of interest such as the Brecon Beacons National Park.
Why Celtic English Academy is the best language school to learn English in Cardiff, Wales
- British Council and IALC accredited.
- English UK and English UK Wales members.
- Excellent city centre location.
- Quality teaching: all our teachers are qualified and native English speakers.
- Small class sizes (maximum of 10 students).
Most popular activities that School organises
- Cardiff Castle.
- Cardiff City Centre Tour, every Monday.
- Cinema Night at school/residence.
- Conversation Café, every Friday.
- Picnic in the park.
- Pub Crawl.
Most popular excursions and trips that School organises
- Full-day trip to Bath.
- Full-day trip to Gower.
- Full-day trip to London.
- Full-day trip to Oxford.
- Full-day trip to the Brecon Beacons Park.