Standard Room includes
Double bed with under-bed storage.
a private en-suite bathroom with a shower.
Large self-study desk with a mesh-backed adjustable study chair.
A full-length mirror and a double wardrobe with shelves.
Kitchen shared with induction hobs, electric ovens, microwave, and dishwasher.
The community area is cleaned once a week.
Premium Studio includes
Private en-suite bathroom with shower.
Large desk space for self-study with the mesh-backed adjustable study chair.
Double wardrobe with shelving and full-length mirror.
Private kitchen with induction hobs, microwave/oven combo, dishwasher, and Fridge/freezer.
- The minimum age to book self-catering accommodation is 18.
- The shared apartment is the best place for students seeking a more independent life in Cardiff, Wales.
- The student-shared residence, The West Wing in Cardiff, offers quality bedrooms and Studios with a private bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room with a TV.
- The bedroom is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- Common areas comprise the kitchen (private on the studios) and living room with Television.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, a cooker, oven, fridge, washing machine, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and cooking essentials.
- Students must tidy their rooms and clean the kitchen after cooking.
- Apartments are for students only undertaking a course in the school.
- Reservations for accommodation can be less than the course time, but students can not reserve accommodation over the course term.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or on the first day of school.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- The apartment must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.