La Brezza provides residents with a taste of the classic California lifestyle right in the middle of Santa Barbara, California.
The apartment home is located close to the ocean, several local eating locations, and the downtown area of Santa Barbara.
Every apartment has two bedrooms, a complete bathroom, a kitchen with a fridge, a cooking hub, a microwave, and a dining area.
Many wonderful conveniences can be found at La Brezza, such as a swimming pool, a courtyard, a grilling area, laundry facilities, and bike racks.
Students who are interested in simulating the atmosphere of an American university will find La Brezza to be an ideal choice.
- The minimum age to book self-catering accommodation is 18.
- The shared apartment is the best place for students seeking a more independent life in Santa Barbara, California.
- The student-shared apartments in Santa Barbara offer quality bedrooms, bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room with a TV.
- The bedroom is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- Common areas comprise of kitchen and living room with a television.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, a cooker, oven, fridge, washing machine, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and cooking essentials.
- Students must tidy their rooms and clean the kitchen after cooking.
- Apartments are for students only undertaking a course in the school.
- Reservations for accommodation can be less than the course time, but students can not reserve accommodation over the course term.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or on the first day of school.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- The apartment must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.