Experienced and qualified teachers: All teachers at the English language school in Dun Laoghaire Active Language Learning have reputed experience teaching English as a foreign language (EFL).
They are also all native speakers of English, so you can be sure that you will be getting the best possible instruction.
Small class sizes: The English language school in Dun Laoghare keeps its class sizes small, with an average of 10 students per class. This allows for more personalized attention from the teacher and more opportunities for students to practice speaking English.
Focus on communication: Active Language Learning’s classes focus on communication so that you will learn the English you need to use in real-world situations. You will also have plenty of opportunities to practice speaking English with your classmates and teachers.
Variety of course options: Active Language Learning offers a variety of course options to suit all levels and needs. They have courses for beginners, intermediate, and advanced learners and specialized courses for business English, IELTS preparation, and Cambridge exams.
Friendly and supportive atmosphere: The English school in Dun Laoghaire is known for its friendly and supportive atmosphere. The staff and teachers are always happy to help students with anything they need.
Why ALL Active Language Learning is the best language school to learn English in Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
- ALL Active Language Learning is a family-run business with 30 years of experience (since 1989) teaching English as a foreign language in Dun Laoghaire, a charming seaside town only 15 minutes by train from Dublin city centre.
- Dun Laoghaire has a cinema and a theatre as part of its many attractions.
- The town also boasts Ireland’s most significant, state-of-the-art, and brand-new public library in a state-of-the-art building.
- Staying in Dun Laoghaire gives you the benefits of living in a small town with a ride to the big Dublin. Trains go from Dun Laoghaire to Dublin every 10-15 minutes. In Dublin city, students can enjoy going to museums, shops…
- Host families are all experienced and very welcoming to the students.
- All the host families live within the local Dun Laoghaire area; most students can walk to school.
- All the courses are recognised by ACELS, a Quality and Qualifications Ireland service for English language teaching (ELT).