Excellence in German teaching in Freiburg since 1972.
The school is located in the heart of this University city, in a spectacular neoclassical house. You will be immersed in a dynamic, multicultural environment that will assist you in learning German rapidly.
A computer lab with self-study software as well as comfortable classrooms, study space and a cafeteria are all accessible.
You may socialise with other foreign students from the school during the summer on the large sunny terrace.
After your German classes, go sightseeing around the city. You'll be close to the university, the historical centre's different boutiques, and its beautiful Gothic cathedral from the school.
If you prefer to ride your bike, take advantage of the city's 400 kilometres of cycle lanes.
Why Alpadia Freiburg is the best German School to study German in Freiburg
- A free book and DVD library are available.
- Classrooms that are bright and pleasant.
- Dedicated Student Assistance Program.
- Family and friendly environment in the school.
- Great location and convenient to public transportation.
- On-site parking is free.
- Snacks and cold/hot drinks are available from a vending machine.
- Terrace with a garden that is both cosy and bright.
The most popular activities that German School Alpadia Freiburg organises in the afternoons and evenings in Freiburg
- Games in the school.
- Movies in the school.
- Walking tour of Freiburg.
Most popular excursions and trips that German School Alpadia Freiburg organises at the weekends
- Basel city tour.
- Black Forest hiking/boat trip.
- Colmar city tour.
- Europa Park.
- Laser game day.
- Strasbourg city tour.