Why Boston is the best city to live and study English in the USA
Boston has a long history of educational success and is an important city in American history.
Old red brick residences lie peacefully adjacent to glittering skyscrapers, blending the city's colonial heritage with contemporary metropolitan charm.
Boston is a vibrant city with a distinct personality and history.
Most popular sights, tourist attractions, and things to do and see in Boston
- Charles River.
- Discover the haunting past of Salem.
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
- Ferry to Martha's Vineyard.
- Granary Burial Ground.
- Harvard University.
- James Hook & Co.
- John F. Kennedy Library and the Museum of Fine Arts.
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
- Old North Church.
Most important events and festivals in Boston
- Boston ähts (Arts) Festival.
- Boston Calling Music Festival.
- Boston Dragon Boat Festival.
- Boston Kite & Bike Festival.
- Boston Seafood Festival.
- Cambridge Dance Party.
- Chinatown August Moon Festival.
- Head of the Charles Regatta.