CLIC International House Seville was founded in 1983 and is located in a historic building with modern facilities in Seville's centre, next to the City Hall, the Cathedral, the Royal Alcazar, and other places of interest.
CLIC IH welcomes students from more than 20 different countries worldwide, which makes learning Spanish a multicultural experience.
The teachers are dynamic, motivated, and highly qualified, all retaining a university degree (some a master's degree) in Spanish teaching. They enjoy their work and make the learning process easy and delightful.
The school's modern installations are equipped with whiteboards and projectors in each classroom, a particular self-study multimedia room, a library with lots of books and movies in Spanish for all levels, and an international bookshop with a special discount for CLIC students.
The students' and staff's favourite place is our patio, complete with couches, tables, computers, and a cafeteria offering typical Spanish dishes.
CLIC School has a beautiful 500m2 sunny rooftop terrace with a little swimming pool!
Why CLIC International House Seville is the best Spanish School to study Spanish in Seville
- CLIC IH Seville is the oldest language school in Seville, and it has gained a solid reputation among the locals, and its name is often associated with quality and proficiency.
- CLIC IH Sevilla has its Spanish Teacher Training department, allowing the school to develop and implement the newest Spanish teaching practices and innovations.
- CLIC IH Sevilla is a Spanish school and a language academy for local people. That means that there was always a language and cultural exchange between the Spaniards and foreigners.
- CLIC IH Sevilla offers a wide range of cultural activities every week: walking tours, flamenco shows, visiting the Cathedral (even its rooftop and the Giralda tower!), special lessons devoted to Spanish culture, cinema, literature, and cookery classes.
- Every Saturday, CLIC students have the opportunity to go on different excursions, such as to Cadiz, Vejer de la Frontera, Jerez de la Frontera, Carmona, Lisbon, or Morocco.
Most popular activities that CLIC IH Seville organises in the afternoons and evenings in Seville
- Bike ride tour.
- Cathedral and Giralda.
- Ceramic workshop in Triana.
- Cultural classes (cinema, history, literature).
- Flamenco show.
- Legends of Seville.
- Museum of Fine Arts.
- Plaza de Toros La Maestranza.
- Real Alcazar and Royal Gardens.
- Tapas tour.
- Walking tour around the city.
- Salsa Lessons.
- Sevillanas lessons.
Most popular excursions and trips that CLIC IH Seville organises at the weekends
- Tour to Italica.
- Trip to Aracena, hiking and cave.
- Trip to Cadiz.
- Trip to Cordoba.
- Trip to Doñana National Park.
- Trip to Granada.
- Trip to Huelva (La Rábida).
- Trip to Jerez. Horses show and sherry Factory.
- Trip to Lisbon, 3 days.
- Trip to Marruecos, 3 days.
- Trip to Ronda.