The rooms have single beds (90cm), a desk, a wardrobe, and AC.
The single room combines the privacy of an individual room with the best of shared living space: being able to enjoy meals in a shared kitchen with one or two other students.
Students also share the bathroom with one or two other students, which is divided into two parts: one with the toilet + sink and the other with the shower + sink.
- The minimum age to book self-catering accommodation is 18.
- The residence Yugo Claraval is the best accommodation for students seeking a more independent life in Madrid, Spain.
- The reception is open 24/7, and the room maintenance service is also available 24/7.
- Student residence Yugo Claraval in Madrid offers high-quality single bedrooms with a shared bathroom and kitchen.
- The bedroom is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- Towels are supplied.
- Common areas comprise a study room, game room, terrace/solarium, and bicycle parking.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, a cooker, oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and cooking essentials.
- The apartment has no washing machine but a laundry operated with coins in the building.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or on the school’s first day.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- The bedroom must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.