Instituto Cervantes, FEDELE and Bildungsurlaub accredit Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza.
The Spanish language school Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza is located at the heart of Ibiza, just 3 minutes from the shopping street, bus stops, old traditional market, authentic Spanish bars, and restaurants.
Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza is modern and boasts facilities of very high standards.
Students can enjoy the use of a lobby, leisure, and welfare areas.
The perfectly central location of Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza allows our students to experience Mediterranean life in Ibiza first-hand.
The Quay and the main post office are just 5 5-minute walk from the school.
The Wall/fortress surrounding the old town is only 10 minutes away.
The most visited beach in Ibiza, Figueretas, is only 15 minutes from the school.
Why Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza is the best Spanish School to study Spanish in Ibiza
- Accommodation options are very close to the school.
- Beautiful beaches.
- Ibiza is a UNESCO Town World Heritage.
- Small groups, an average of 5 students per class.
- Specialized in adult courses with a communicative methodology.
- The only school in Ibiza accredited by Instituto Cervantes.
Most popular activities that Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza organises in the afternoons and evenings in Ibiza
- City walk to visit the main spots and taste delicious tapas.
- Spanish Film watching at school.
- Visit San Antonio.
- Visit the Aquarium.
- Visit the Archeological Museum of Ibiza and Formentera.
- Watch Ibiza´s famous sunset at Golden Buddha restaurant.
Most popular excursions and trips that Instituto de Idiomas Ibiza organises at the weekends
- Ferry day trip to Formentera Island (Highly recommended).
- Trekking in the Natural Park of Ses Salines
- Visit the delightful town of Santa Gertrudis (Bar Costa for nice “bocadillos jamón Serrano”). Visit Café del Mar at sunset.