Spanish school CLIC IH Cadiz was founded in 1983 and has since gained a great reputation and is now the best Spanish language school in Cadiz.
Studying Spanish at Clic International House Cadiz is not only excellent in education but also high quality in social and cultural activities, as well as accommodation.
Clic IH has schools in Cadiz, Seville and Malaga, so you can book a course and do it in two or three different cities.
The Clic IH Cadiz academy is a reference in the teaching of Spanish and English to native teachers of both languages.
Why CLIC International House Cadiz is the best Spanish School to study Spanish in Cadiz
- An international mix of students including local Spaniards to do a language exchange.
- ECTS credits.
- Experienced teachers.
- New and modern facilities (including a relaxing area, a kitchen and a terrace).
- Small groups.
- Students not only learn Spanish but also do some sea sports such as surf or windsurf
Most popular activities that CLIC IH Cadiz organises in the afternoons and evenings in Cadiz
- Bike ride tour.
- Cooking classes and food tasting.
- Cultural classes (e.g. Cadiz carnival, Spanish music, etc.), Free.
- Flamenco dance classes on our terrace.
- Orientation walking tour of the city, Free.
- Surf classes.
- Visit an archaeological site, free.
- Visit the Roman theatre, free.
- Visit the Torre Tavira and its Camara Oscura.
- Yoga classes on our terrace.
- Flamenco show.
- Flamenco singing on balconies, free.
- Sunset concerts, free.
- Tapas tour.
- Wine tasting.
Most popular excursions and trips that CLIC IH Cadiz organises at the weekends
- Full weekend trip to Granada.
- Full weekend trip to Morocco.
- Trip El Puerto de Santa Maria and Jerez.
- Trip to Seville.
- Trip to Tarifa and Bolonia beach.
- Trip to Vejer and El Palmar beach.