The Instituto Hemingway was founded in Bilbao in 1999 by two bilingual Spaniards who have experience in working, travelling, and living abroad.
The aim is to expose students to the Spanish language and culture through dynamic courses with free cultural activities.
Spanish School is on the beautiful riverfront in the city centre and a second away from the charming Old Town.
There is an open reception/office area, six classrooms, toilets, and a place to heat food and hot drinks.
Instituto Hemingway is a recognised Accredited Centre for teaching Spanish to foreigners by the prestigious Instituto Cervantes and is well-known by the Swedish organisation CSN, managed by Swedish educational institutions.
Why Instituto Hemingway is the best language school to learn Spanish in Bilbao
- Experienced and qualified teachers.
- Free leisure and cultural activities from Monday to Friday.
- It is located in the heart of Bilbao.
- Lively and interactive lessons.
- Tailor-made program to suit your needs.
- Wide variety of Spanish courses.
- You can start the course any Monday of the year.
Most popular activities that Instituto Hemingway organises in the afternoons and evenings in Bilbao
- Chocolate con churros.
- Cooking tortilla Española.
- Guernica and Museo de la Paz.
- Paella evening.
- Pintxos in the evening once a week.
- Playing snooker or table football.
- Visiting the Guggenheim museum.
- Visiting the Plaza de Toros.
- Walking along the beach.
- Watching a Spanish film.
- Wine tasting.