Why Louth English is the best English School to study English in Dundalk
All teachers at the English language school in Dundalk
Louth English are Cambridge CELTA qualified and have trained in International House London.
The school is a modern, comfortable, and technologically advanced building that is strategically situated close to transport and major retail and leisure facilities for the students to enjoy outside of their class hours.
By keeping the class sizes small, we can give more attention to each student’s needs, and by giving them access to an online classroom where the teacher shares all lesson materials, the students are able to review, ask questions, and communicate with fellow classmates making learning more open and enjoyable.
Given our experience and background in English language exams, we are well placed to support students with their exams and are the only school in the area that delivers Cambridge Linguaskill exams, Cambridge Admissions Testing, LanguageCert, and OET Preparation courses.
As a family-run school, we understand that improving your English is important, however, the quality of the student’s experience with us is also essential.
The school’s main goal is to provide a safe, open, and inclusive learning environment where students can connect with others from all parts of the world and enjoy the Irish culture!
The most popular activities that English language School in Dundalk Louth English organises in the afternoons and evenings
- Coffee and Cake Conversation Club, weekly.
- Drama Workshops at the local An Táin Arts Centre.
- Marshes Shopping Omniplex.
- Traditional Irish Music Workshops.
- Horse Racing at the Dundalk Stadium.
- Horse riding at Oak Tree Stables.
- Omniplex Cinema.
- Pub Quiz at the Spirit Store.
- Skypark Aerial Adventure Centre.
The most popular excursions and trips that the English language school in Dundalk Louth English organises at the weekends
- Belfast Titanic Centre.
- Carlingford Adventure Centre.
- Game of Thrones – Tour of Filming Locations.
- Giant’s Causeway.
- High Ropes.
- Laser Tag.
- Rock Climbing.
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding.
- Templetown Blue Flag Beach.
- The Táin Way, Carlingford – forest and mountain Hiking.
- Water Trampoline.