Donegal English Language School DELS was established in 1989. This experience over the years ensures that we provide first-class service.
The central mission of DELS is to deliver high-quality English courses and mix them into Irish culture for international pupils, professionals and other non-native English speakers.
Why Donegal English Language School DELS is an excellent choice to learn English in Donegal
- Experience teachers help students to communicate effectively in English.
- School provides a safe and welcoming environment in which to live and study in Donegal.
- Families are individually inspected and selected for the assured welfare of every student.
Most popular activities that School DELS organises in the afternoon and evening
- Arts N Crafts.
- Bush Tucker Trial.
- Drama games.
- Fun Table Quiz.
- Gaelic Football.
- High Ropes/Raft Building.
- Horse Riding.
- Irish Baking.
- Irish Dancing.
- Irish Music Workshop.
- Irish Sports.
- Movie afternoon.
- Team building games.
- Tour of Bundoran, Roguey and Fairy Bridges.
- Treasure Hunt.
Most popular excursions and trips that School DELS organises
- Donegal Castle & Town.
- Dublin City, Trinity College and Natural History Museum.
- Galway City and Mini Train Tour.
- Giants Causeway and Carrick a Rede Bridge.
- Glenveagh National Park and Letterkenny.
- Irish Farm & Sheepdog Experience.
- Marble Arch Caves and Enniskillen.
- Mullaghmore Loop & Glencar Waterfall.
- Parkes Castle & Lough Gill.
- Queen Meabhs Grave & Sligo Town.
- Slieve League & Donegal Town.
- Titanic and Belfast City.
- Tower Museum & Derry City.
- Ulster American Folk Park and Omagh.