Why CEA Cork English Academy is the best language school to learn English in Cork
CEA Cork English Academy is an Independent English language school located in the heart of Cork City, in the south of Ireland.
The school was founded in 2011 to serve the needs of those whose first language is not English.
The school's aim is to provide excellent instruction in the English language.
Cork City offers a friendly environment that allows the students the opportunity to use the English language with native speakers and practice with each other while gaining a greater understanding of Irish life and culture.
The most popular activities in Cork in the afternoon with the English Language School Cork English Academy
- Guided walking tour of the city - Free.
- Conversation class - Free.
- Pronunciation class workshop - Free.
- Conversation class workshop, different topic than Monday - Free.
- Grammar workshop - Free.
- Visits to local art galleries or museums (Crawford Gallery, Butter Museum, Shandon Bells).
- Educational board games (Discover Ireland, Who’s Who, Don’t Say It, Junior Scrabble) - Free.
- Half-day trip to Cobh, Kinsale, Blarney Castle, Fota Wildlife Park, or Blackrock Observatory.
The most popular activities in the evening in Cork with the English Language School Cork English Academy
- Irish dancing lessons (excluding summer months)
- Traditional pub nights - Free.
- Greyhound racing.
- Football on astroturf.
- Cork City Gaol night tour.
- Pub Quiz night - Free.
Most popular excursions and trips in Cork at the weekend with the English Language School Cork English Academy
- The Ring of Kerry.
- Killarney National Park.
- Cliffs of Moher.
- Dingle Peninsula.
- Cobh & Blarney Castle.