The Company's origins date back to the 1930s when the Cleaver family founded it.
In the early days, British Study Centres (BSC) concentrated on correspondence courses and as such was a precursor to the Open University who grew up in the 1960s. The Company overgrew, establishing offices and examination centres across the entire (then) British Empire and beyond and in the process becoming the UK's largest group of correspondence colleges.
Today, BSC specialises in the delivery of high-quality English language training to adults and young learners, teacher training courses for the UK and overseas teachers and University Pathway programmes.
British Study Centres London
Why BSC London is the best language school to learn English in London
- Best value for money.
- Excellent English teachers.
- English School in the heart of London, 5 minutes walk from Borough Market and 10 from London Bridge
- Internships (unpaid positions available).
- Job Club - write CV’s & Covering letters. Free service for students who are looking for a job.
- Latest technology in the classroom.
- Small classes and qualified UK-based teachers with immediate results.
Most popular activities that BSC London organises in the afternoons and evenings in London
- Boat parties (July/August).
- Day trips across the UK.
- London Eye.
- London Walks.
- Madame Tussauds.
- Museum Visits.
- Musical Theatre.
- Picnic in the Park.
- Pub night.