The Atlantic Point residence is 15 minutes from the centre and an excellent starting point for exploring Liverpool.
Each room is well-equipped with under-bed storage and study tables, as well as shared living rooms and kitchens where you can get to know your fellow foreign students.
- The minimum age to book self-catering accommodation is 18.
- The residence Atlantic Point is the best accommodation for students seeking a more independent life in Liverpool.
- Student residence Atlantic Point in Liverpool offers quality bedrooms and a single-room En-suite with a private bathroom.
- The bedroom is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- Towels are not supplied.
- Common areas comprise of kitchen and living room with Television.
- The Kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, a cooker, oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and cooking essentials.
- There is no washing machine in the bedroom, but a laundry operated with coins in the building.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or on the school's first day.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- The bedroom must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.