Established in 1969, ELC Bristol is a family-run English school and the UK's number 1 rated school.
It offers an excellent nationalities mix and skilled, caring teachers and staff.
Located in Clifton, adjacent to the University, students often don't utilise public transit since most are within walking distance.
The language school is a Centre of Excellence recognised by the British Council and a member of Quality English, The English Network (10) and IALC (the International Association of Language Schools).
Why ELC Bristol is the best English School to study English in Bristol
- Number 1 rated school in the UK (joint) according to the British Council Inspectors’ reports.
- Family operated since 1969.
- Great nationality mix.
- Excellent housing choices with homestays and two residences situated near to the school.
- No beginner students but all other levels, including Proficiency all year long.
Most popular activities that English School ELC Bristol organises in the afternoons and evenings in Bristol
- BBC Tour of the Studios.
- Conversation Club every Wednesday.
- Cream Tea.
- Fish and Chips Walk.
- Football every Thursday.
- Harbour Cruise.
- Job Club every 6 weeks.
- Street Art Walking Tour (includes Banksy) every 12 weeks.
- American Pool.
- Bristol Bears matches – Rugby.
- Bristol City matches – Football.
- Free Jazz evenings at the Old Duke.
- Laser Quest.
Most popular excursions and trips that English School ELC Bristol organises at the weekends
- Trip to Bath.
- Trip to Bournemouth.
- Trip to Cardiff.
- Trip to Costwolds (Bibury and Bourton-on-the-Water).
- Trip to Exeter.
- Trip to London.
- Trip to Oxford.
- Trip to Stonehenge.
- Trip to Wells and Glastonbury
- Trip to Windsor and Eton.