A stay at The Social Hub in Vienna, a contemporary and energetic hotel, will undoubtedly make you smile and immerse you in Vienna’s youthful vitality.
You share your own studio apartment (17–31 m2) with ActiLingua and Vienna University students living under one roof.
Every studio apartment has a desk, air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a big, comfy bed, and other amenities.
You get a fully furnished private kitchenette, a common kitchen, and your own private toilet.
You may rent city bikes for the duration of your stay, and there are communal areas, including a fitness centre.
- The minimum age to book The Social Hub Vienna is 18 years.
- The Social Hub Vienna studios are the best accommodation for students seeking a more independent life in Vienna.
- The Student Hotel Vienna offers quality 17-31 m2 bedrooms.
- The studio is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- Towels are not supplied.
- Each studio features a kitchenette (or shared kitchen) with a fridge, cooking facilities, crockery, and essential cutlery.
- The bedroom has no washing machine, but a laundry operated with coins in the building.
- A deposit might be required on arrival.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- The bedroom must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.