Cairns College of English & Business, or its initials CCEB is an independent English Language School established in March 2010 as an English Language School for international students.
CCEB is a CRICOS registered provider accredited by NEAS, a member of ACPET and IALC.
CCEB is a newly accredited Registered Training Organization (RTO) offering Vocational Education and Training (VET) courses at the Cairns College of Business.
Cairns College of English & Business offers excellent opportunities for success in all aspects of international students' lives.
CCEB is a friendly academy with a personal and familiar touch, with experienced teachers who guarantee a High-Quality education.
Why CCEB is the best language school to learn English in Cairns
- Accredited courses – guarantee the quality of classes.
- Great location.
- Great nationality mix.
- Offers both English and vocational education courses.
- Personal study curriculum.
- Qualified and experienced teachers and trainers.
- School-owned café/tour desk.
- Strict English Only Policy.
- Variety of activities.
- Work experience through our Customer Service course.
Most popular activities that Cairns College of English & Business organizes in the afternoons and evenings in Cairns
- Art Gallery, Free.
- Barron river rafting.
- Blogging lesson, Free.
- Cairns Zoom and koala cuddling.
- Crabbing and fishing.
- Crocodile farm.
- Giant Jungle Swing.
- Grammar Club, Free.
- Green island snorkelling.
- Job interviews.
- Movie with free popcorn.
- Paronella park tour.
- Pronunciation Boot Camp.
- Singlish lesson.
- Soccer/ Ping Pong/ Volleyball lessons.
- Student Party with free drinks and pizza.
- Sunset Dinner Cruise.
- Yoga lesson, Free.
Most popular excursions and trips that CCEB Cairns College of English & Business organises at the weekends
- Day trip to Cape Tribulation.
- Day trip to Chillagoe outback.
- Day trip to Fitzroy island snorkelling and kayaking.
- Day trip to Tablelands Waterfall.
- Day trip to Upolu Reef Snorkelling.
- Great Barrier Reef Snorkel + 1 dive + 10 mins helicopter.
- Kuranda Rainforest train and Skyrail.
- Mission Beach Skydiving + free lunch.
- Open water diving course.