Studios in the Belgrano neighborhood are a short distance from the Spanish school in Buenos Aires.
It is a great way to live in an independent atmosphere while still living in the same building as other Expanish students.
- The minimum age to book a studio in Buenos Aires is 18.
- Studio apartments are suitable for one or two students traveling together. The bed can be one large bed or two twins.
- The private studio is the best place for students seeking a more independent life in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- A private studio in Buenos Aires offers bedrooms, bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room with a TV in the same space.
- The studio is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- The kitchen has a cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and cooking essentials.
- The student must keep the studio tidy and clean the kitchen after cooking.
- There is access to a rooftop with a jacuzzi.
- There is a weekly cleaning service.
- Studios are for students only undertaking a course in the school.
- Reservations for accommodation can be less than the course time, but students cannot reserve accommodation over the course term.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or on the school's first day.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- The studio must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.