Instituto Hispanico de Murcia is located in the heart of the city centre, in front of La Merced University, near Theatre Circo and close to the city’s many historical and tourist attractions like Plaza Santo Domingo (1-minute walk), Cathedral of Murcia (6 minutes walk), plaza de las Flores (8 minutes walk).
The school was founded in 2000. There are 4 classrooms, two bathrooms (one for disabled people), free WIFI, audio-visual media, and a library.
Why Instituto Hispánico de Murcia IHM is the best Spanish School to study Spanish in Murcia
- 20 years of experience.
- Fast problem-solving.
- Outstanding staff.
- Personal attention.
- Small school.
Most popular activities that Instituto Hispánico de Murcia IHM organises in the afternoons and evenings in Murcia
- Chocolate with churros.
- Community service.
- Cooking class.
- Guided visit to Bonache.
- Guided visit to Santa Clara Museum.
- Guided visit to the Archaeological Museum.
- Guided visit to the Cathedral.
- Guided visit to the local market.
- Guided visit to the University Aquarium.
- Picture and cultural competition.
- Salsa and Flamenco classes.
- School meeting (with Spanish students).
- Treasure hunt.
- Visit Salmentum.
- Visit the Bullfight Museum.
- Visit the City Museum.
- Visit the handicraft centre.
- Walking tour of the city.
- Watch local Basketball match.
- Dinner in a typical Murcian Tasca.
- Dinner with a host family.
- Karaoke party.
- Medieval challenge (show, dinner & disco).
- Paella night.
- Welcome party in Badulake.
Most popular excursions and trips that Instituto Hispánico de Murcia IHM organises at the weekends
- Excursion to Cabo de Palos.
- Excursion to Caravaca.
- Excursion to Cartagena.
- Excursion to Lorca.
- Excursion to Calblanque Park.
- Excursion to Parque de las Salinas de San Pedro.
- Excursion to Sierra Espuña Natural Park.
- Excursion Calasparra Rafting.
- Terra Natura and Aqua Natura.
- Segway tour.
- Guided tour to El Pozo factory.
- Trip to Granada.
- Trip to La Manga.
- Trip to Valencia.
- Visit a wine cellar in Jumilla.
- Visit an oil factory.