Studio apartment options for students in two different buildings on the same block.
Studios are located in the historic center of Málaga within walking distance of the Spanish school in Malaga.
It is a great way to live in an independent atmosphere while still living in the same building as other Expanish students.
- The minimum age to book a studio in Malaga is 18.
- The private studio is the best place for students seeking a more independent life in Malaga, Spain.
- A private studio in Malaga offers bedrooms, bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room with a TV in the same space.
- The studio is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- The kitchen has a cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and cooking essentials.
- The student must keep the studio tidy and clean the kitchen after cooking.
- Studios are for students only undertaking a course in the school.
- Reservations for accommodation can be less than the course time, but students cannot reserve accommodation over the course term.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or the school's first day.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- The studio must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.