Malaga is a Mediterranean city with beautiful beaches on the Costa del Sol, with a pleasant spring climate all year round and the best place to live and study Spanish.
Malaga has a friendly, welcoming atmosphere with a wide variety of tapas bars and restaurants.
Malagueños love to go out and meet new people, which makes the historic centre always very lively.
The city of Malaga has one of the best shopping streets in Spain and beautiful botanical gardens and natural parks.
Malaga, the painter Picasso's birthplace and one of the oldest cities in the world (2800 years), has many cultures and architectures such as Phoenician, Arabic, Roman, and Christian.
Studying Spanish in Malaga is an experience you will never forget.
Why Málaga is the best city to live and study Spanish in Spain
- Beach and sunshine.
- Busy restaurants and bars.
- Compact city.
- Good food.
- Good place to go shopping.
- Good variety of museums.
- Interesting culture.
- Lovely weather all year round.
- Madrid is just 2,5 hours away by train.
- Picasso´s birthplace.
- Plenty of flights to Málaga airport.
Most popular sights, tourist attractions and things to do and see in Málaga
- Alcazaba of Málaga.
- Altarazanas Market.
- Art Centre Pompidou.
- Bike tour.
- Botanic Gardens in Málaga.
- Carmen Thyssen Museum.
- Castle of Gibralfaro.
- Contemporary Art Centre of Malaga (CAC Malaga).
- La Malagueta beach.
- Larios the main shopping street.
- Málaga Cathedral.
- Málaga Roman Theathre.
- Museum of Málaga.
- Picasso Museum Málaga.
- Rooftop terraces.
Most important events and festivals in Málaga
- Easter week.
- Halloween and All Saints Day.
- Málaga Film Festival.
- Málaga´s Carnival.
- Málaga´s Fair in August.
- Procession of the virgin of victory.
- San Juan's feast day on the 24th of June
- The month of Picasso in October.
- The Verdiales Music Festival.
- Three Kings Parade in Malaga.