Our shared apartments are located in Malaga's best and safest neighborhoods and will always be within a maximum commute of 7 minutes from the school.
In the shared apartment, students will live with other international students, both Expanish and non-Expanish students, who are typically between the ages of 18 and 30 (maximum age is 39).
Apartments range from 2 to 10 people, depending on the size of the apartment.
Apartment mates may be of any sex, so no gender-specific apartments exist.
- The minimum age to book self-catering accommodation is 18.
- The shared apartment is the best place to be for students seeking a more independent life in Malaga, Spain.
- A student-shared apartment in Malaga offers quality bedrooms, bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room with a TV.
- The bedroom is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- Common areas comprise the kitchen and living room with television.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, a cooker, oven, fridge, washing machine, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and cooking essentials.
- The common areas are cleaned weekly.
- Students are responsible for cleaning and changing their own sheets and towels.
- Students must tidy their rooms and clean the kitchen after cooking.
- There is a maximum of 4 students per shared bathroom.
- Apartments are for students only undertaking a course in the school.
- Reservations for accommodation can be less than the course time, but students can not reserve accommodation over the course term.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or on the school’s first day.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- The apartment must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.