Our shared apartments are located in Madrid’s best and safest neighborhoods, and they will always be within a maximum commute of 35 minutes from the school.
Example neighborhoods are Guindalera, Chamberí, Legazpi, Cuatro Caminos, Tetuán, and Chamartín.
They will always be close to public transportation (subway or bus) to make your daily commute as easy as possible.
- The minimum age to book self-catering accommodation is 18.
- The shared apartment is the best place to be for students seeking a more independent life in Madrid, Spain.
- A student-shared apartment in Madrid offers quality bedrooms, bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room with a TV.
- The bedroom is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- Common areas comprise the kitchen and living room with television.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, a cooker, oven, fridge, washing machine, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and cooking essentials.
- The common areas are cleaned weekly.
- Students are responsible for cleaning and changing their own sheets and towels.
- Students must tidy their rooms and clean the kitchen after cooking.
- Apartments are for students only undertaking a course in the school.
- Reservations for accommodation can be less than the course time, but students can not reserve accommodation over the course term.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or on the school’s first day.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- The apartment must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.