The English language school in Queenstown SLEC Queenstown is a modern school established in 1993 and located in the heart of Queenstown with another campus in Invercargill.
We pride ourselves on our friendly and vibrant atmosphere and offer excellent student support and pastoral care standards.
English school in Queenstown SLEC school is a Cambridge English Language Assessment authorised centre.
Why SLEC Southern Lakes English College is the best language school to learn English in Queenstown
- Central Location.
- Category 1 School (work rights).
- Pathway to Higher Education with Southern Institute of Technology.
- 2 campuses in Queenstown and Invercargill-
The most popular activities that the English language school in Queenstown SLEC Queenstown organises in the afternoons and evenings
- Electives classes such as Pronunciation or Exam Skills.
- Free activities every week for our students to socialise outside of the classroom. Depending on the season, we go for a walk, events in town, quiz nights, etc.
- Social activities in the evenings. It all depends on the season and also scheduled activities in town.
The most popular excursions and trips that the English language school in Queenstown SLEC Queenstown organises at the weekends
- Queenstown and its surroundings have amazing short walks, and students love to join these and enjoy beautiful views of the mountains and the Lake.
- During Summer we organise Surfing trips for students to experience and learn.