Worldwide School of English in Auckland is one of the best English schools in New Zealand, offering highly guaranteed academic performance and self-assessment.
Worldwide has offered excellent academic English learning services for over 33 years.
Each student’s needs are considered while developing a customised teaching approach.
Worldwide School of English is a category 1 NZQA school.
We also belong to English New Zealand and Quality English.
Our prime location in the Auckland central business district means that you can walk to major bus stops, the Britomart train station, and other amenities.
In addition to two universities and other postsecondary institutions, the area around Worldwide School is home to many eateries, cafes, shops, bars, movie theatres, and other significant businesses.
Why Worldwide School of English is the best English School to study English in Auckland
- NZQA Category 1 school.
- Member of Quality English / English NZ.
- Multicultural counsellors.
- Fee Protected and Code of Practice.
- Job Search Fair and Free Social Activities.
- One-to-one student-teacher conferences every month.
- Great ethnicity mix (+25 different nationalities studying with us per year).
- 98.4% Satisfaction rate (We run student surveys every 6 weeks).
- 6-weekly progress reports (It helps to improve weak skills).
The most popular activities that English School Worldwide School of English organises in Auckland
- Barista / bartending short courses.
- CV creation and job interviews class.
- English for business.
- Flight attendant course.
- Job search fair.
- Pub nights.
- Touch rugby.
- Trips to famous sights in the city.
- Zoo, aquarium, and art gallery visits.
Most popular excursions and trips that English School Worldwide School of English organises at the weekends
- Coromandel peninsula.
- Hobbiton (Lord of the Rings movie set).
- Rotorua and Taupo.
- Waitomo caves.
- Wineries and brewery tours.