Sprachcaffe was founded in 1991 when the owners took over four military buildings and turned them into their flagship schools.
The campus is unique, and students will feel at home.
Classrooms are located along a traditionally arched hallway, and the school is FELTOM accredited.
The common areas are a TV room, library, study room, internet café, and restaurant/bar/lounge with billiard/pool table.
There is free WiFi and a 24/7 reception area.
The restaurant offers local and international meals.
The bar is perfect for relaxing and drinking while making new friends and meeting students worldwide. Both – bar and restaurant – regularly include students organizing international student nights, such as a Brazilian/Turkish/Dutch night, etc.
The Sprachcaffe campus is more than just an English language school. It offers a truly inspiring environment and a melting pot for like-minded people from all over the world.
Why Sprachcaffe Malta is the best English School to study English in Malta
- 24-hour reception/check-ins and check-outs are possible around the clock.
- All host families are within walking distance (public transport is not required).
- Large swimming pool area.
- Native English teachers with years of experience in teaching.
- One big family feeling.
- Own a leisure department offering tons of activities and excursions.
- Unique historical campus with all the amenities a student needs.
Most popular activities that English School Sprachcaffe Malta organises in the afternoons and evenings in Malta
- Arts and crafts workshops (drawing, painting, DIY.
- Baking cakes, waffles…
- Excursions such as Valletta or Mdina.
- Horse Riding.
- Music/sing-a-song sessions.
- Outdoor Lasertag.
- St. Peter’s Pool, Harbour Cruise, Beach afternoons.
- Study Club.
- Volleyball, basketball, football Tournament.
- Boat Parties.
- Games Night (e.g. Beer Pong, Quiz Night).
- International Dinner Night (Japanese Ramen, Brazilian Feijoada, German Schnitzel…).
- Just Dance Night.
- Karaoke Night.
- Mdina by Night Tour.
- Movie Night.
- Valletta by Night Tour.
Most popular excursions and trips that English School Sprachcaffe Malta organises at the weekends
- Best of Malta.
- Comino island.
- Cruise around Malta.
- Discover Malta’s North.
- Discover Malta’s South.
- Marsaxlokk Market.