This course consists of the Business English 20 lessons plus 8 business skills lessons and 7 online self-study teacher-led sessions, totalling 35 lessons per week in Liverpool, England, and you will discuss the following business skills and topics
Building Relationships - Topics
- Language review: Multi-word verbs.
- Skill: Networking.
- Vocabulary: Building relationships.
- Writing: Marketing.
Communication - Topics
- Language review: Idioms.
- Skill: Dealing with communication breakdown.
- Vocabulary: Communication.
- Writing: Professional development.
Customer Service - Topics
- Language review: Gerunds.
- Skill: Active listening.
- Vocabulary: Customer service.
- Writing: Complaints.
International Marketing - Topics
- Language review: Noun compounds and noun phrases.
- Skill: Brainstorming.
- Vocabulary: International marketing.
- Writing: International marketing.
Job Satisfaction - Topics
- Language review: Passives.
- Skill: Cold calling.
- Vocabulary: Job satisfaction.
- Writing: Job applications.
Management Styles - Topics
- Language review: Text reference.
- Skill: Presentations.
- Vocabulary: Management styles.
- Writing: Report.
Raising Finance - Topics
- Language review: Dependent preposition.
- Skill: Negotiating.
- Vocabulary: Finance.
- Writing: Emphasizing.
Risk - Topics
- Language review: Adverbs of degree.
- Skill: Reaching agreement.
- Vocabulary: Risk.
- Writing: Health and Safety.
Success - Topics
- Language review: Present and past tenses.
- Skill: Negotiating.
- Vocabulary: Success
- Writing: Follow-up letters.
Team Building - Topics
- Language review: Modal perfect.
- Skill: Resolving conflict.
- Vocabulary: Diplomatic language.
- Writing: Email.
The class schedule might alternate between mornings and afternoons.
This Business English Course is focused on the English used in everyday business and business situations.
This business English course in Liverpool, Ireland, is ideal for students or professionals in administration, management, marketing, sales or customer relations who wish to improve their business English language skills to better interact with their clients and business partners.
On the last day of the Business English Course in Liverpool, the student receives a certificate with the Business English Course details he or she has taken at the English School in Liverpool, the number of lessons and the duration.