BEET Language Centre was founded in 1979 and started with only three students in Bournemouth, South West of England. Since then, English school has grown in size and mainly reputation.
BEET works closely with The British Council, English UK, English UK South, IALC, Quality English and TEN, which we have been proud of being a part of for so many years.
A medium-sized pretty brick building is situated in a quiet residential area which allows students to commute easily on foot.
English school has 16 classrooms surrounded by flowers throughout the summer, with a seating area outside enjoyed by our students who get to meet new friends worldwide.
Beet Language Centre is within easy walking distance to the high street, where you find cafés, restaurants and supermarkets and feel part of the local community.
You can travel to most of the places in Bournemouth by bus, which is a great way to explore the town and enjoy the open spaces of the parks nearby.
Frequent bus services to the town centre where most of our students enjoy shopping and simply relax on the beautiful 11km award-winning golden sand beach!
Why BEET Language Centre is the best language school to learn English in Bournemouth, England
- Highly experienced, well-trained and fully-qualified teachers.
- Excellent reputation for high-quality English language teaching in a professional, friendly and caring environment.
- Supportive administrative staff, always available to help.
- Friendly and stimulating atmosphere.
- All families are visited and inspected by the school´s Accommodation Officer.
- Host families are carefully chosen within walking distance of the school.
- BEET owned student houses (self-catering) are fully equipped with free WIFI.
- Staff take great care of every aspect of the stay.
- Wide range of courses all year round in the beautiful seaside town of Bournemouth.