As Canada’s largest city, Toronto offers a tremendous variety of activities. There are countless festivals and opportunities to explore multicultural neighbourhoods.
Canada is an exceptionally safe city and offers high-quality public transportation making it extremely accessible. No need to have a car in Toronto.
There are endless restaurants and opportunities to experience why so many students from all parts of the earth have chosen to make Toronto home.
Most popular tourist attractions and things to do and see in Toronto
- Casa Loma.
- CN Tower.
- Distillery district tour.
- High Park.
- Ripley’s Aquarium.
- Royal Ontario Museum.
- St. Lawrence Market.
- Toronto Island.
- Toronto Zoo.
Most important events and festivals in Toronto
- Beaches International Jazz Festival.
- Canadian National Exhibition.
- NXNE Music and Gaming Festival.
- Taste of the Danforth.
- Toronto Caribbean Carnival.
- Toronto International Busker Fest.
- Toronto International Film Festival.
- Toronto Pride.
Why Toronto is the best city to live and study English in Canada
- Canada’s largest city has the best attractions and things to do.
- Easy to get around - excellent access to public transportation.
- Friendly city.
- Great restaurants.
- Great shopping.
- Multicultural and inclusive city.
- Opportunities for further study – Pathway.