The Link2 apartments in Sydney are situated within walking distance of Central Station.
Ten to fourteen foreign students are accommodated in each apartment, sharing common facilities and sleeping in single or double rooms.
- The minimum age to book self-catering accommodation is 18.
- The Link2 shared apartment in Sydney is the best place for students seeking a more independent life in Sydney.
- The Link2 student apartments in Sydney offer high-quality bedrooms, bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room with a TV.
- The bedroom is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, a cooker, oven, fridge, washing machine, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and cooking essentials.
- Students must tidy their rooms and clean the kitchen after cooking.
- Apartments are for students only undertaking a course in the school.
- Reservations for accommodation can be less than the course time, but students can not reserve accommodation over the course term.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or on the school’s first day.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- The apartment must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.
LINK2 Student Apartments location
- Situated on one of Sydney’s busiest streets, George St. and Broadway.
- The apartments offer students easy access to a variety of shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs, and entertainment venues.
- Only fifteen minutes is needed for the short, easy walk to school.
- Students can also easily reach any area of Sydney and its environs due to its proximity to Central Station, the city's primary bus and train hub.
LINK2 Student Apartments common areas
- Air-conditioning in every room.
- Communal areas are cleaned several times a week.
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen.
- Lounge with Plasma TV.
- Maximum ratio of 5 students per bathroom.
- Shared laundry facilities (coin-operated).
- Students cook for themselves or share with their flatmates.
LINK2 Student Apartments bedrooms
- Air-conditioned bedrooms.
- Choice of 4 rooms: single, single ensuite, twin, and twin En-suite.
- Individuals can book twin bedrooms (with the same gender).
- Individual wardrobe and desk unit.
- There are just 2 single En-suite bedrooms, usually booked 6-9 months in advance.
- Room sizes: Single: 5.5-9m2 Twin: 11-14m2.
LINK2 Student Apartments safety
- Individual card to enter the apartment.
- Individual card to enter the bedroom.
- No staff is on-site, but the house manager is on call.
LINK2 Student Apartments is ideal for students who
- are more independent or well-travelled.
- wants to be in the city centre and within walking distance of the school.
- wants to experience life in shared accommodation.
- wants to experience bustling city life.
- wants to have an intercultural experience with other international students.
LINK2 Student Apartments main terms
- There is a minimum stay of 2 weeks.
- For stays of 2-4 weeks, an additional short-booking fee applies.
- A credit card imprint will be required when students move in as security.
- A charge of up to the equivalent of 4 weeks’ rent will only be made in property damage cases.
- Students must sign a residents’ agreement when booking.
- Min. of 4 weeks’ notice applies for cancellations before arrival and early departures.
- A break of contract fee is also charged for early departures (equivalent to 1 or 2 weeks rent).