Benalmádena is a small city of 68,000 inhabitants that emerged strongly in the 60s thanks to the tourist boom and that, over the years, has established itself as a modern and very active town.
Benalmádena is 21 kilometres from Málaga city, although, in Benalmádena, we find a residential environment safe for students and more relaxed.
The Spanish school in Benalmádena is located 5 minutes from the city centre and the train station and just over a km from the beaches.
Why Benalmádena is the best city to live and study Spanish in Spain
- Beach, town centre and all accommodations at walking distance.
- Good connections by bus/train to the airport and Malaga city.
- Only 12 km from Malaga International airport.
- Open-minded and friendly people.
- Safe and clean.
Most popular sights, tourist attractions and things to do and see in Benalmádena
- 9-hole + 18-hole golf greens.
- Buddhist Stupa.
- Cable car to the Calamorro mountain.
- Ice skating (covered pavilion).
- Nightlife at Puerto Marina.
- Sealife Aquarium.
- Selwo marina dolphinarium.
- Sports centre.
- The beach + water sports at the Marina.
Most important events and festivals in Benalmádena
- August Fair.
- Concert cycle.
- Fair of San Juan.