The Vermont Inn Seattle is located only a few meters from the world-famous Space Needle and Seattle Center grounds.
The Vermont Inn apartments in Seattle, Washington, offer pleasantly equipped rooms and studio apartments with kitchenettes that include a small fridge, microwave, coffee maker, stovetop, pots and pans, and cooking utensils.
Rooms are cleaned weekly and have linen and towels.
A vending machine, outdoor area, and coin-operated laundry facilities.
The WiFi is available for a cost.
- The minimum age to book self-catering accommodation is 18.
- The shared apartment is the best option for Seattle students seeking a more independent life.
- The student-shared apartments at Vermont Inn in Seattle offer high-quality bedrooms, bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room with a TV.
- The bedroom is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, a cooker, oven, fridge, washing machine, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and cooking essentials.
- Students must tidy their rooms and clean the kitchen after cooking.
- Apartments are for students only undertaking a course in the school.
- Reservations for accommodation can be less than the course time, but students can not reserve accommodation over the course term.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or the first day of school.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- The apartment must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.