These non-smoking studio rooms at a hotel designed specifically for longer stays have fully equipped kitchens with cooking tools and en-suite bathrooms with amenities.
Students have the convenience of free grab-and-go breakfast, weekly housekeeping, and lots of study space.
The hotel has complimentary WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
Rooms have a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee-making amenities, an iron, and laundry facilities.
- The minimum age to book a studio in Seattle is 18.
- The private studio is the best place for students seeking a more independent life in Seattle, Washington, United States.
- The student private studio Extended Stay Seattle Northgate in Seattle offers bedrooms with a bathroom, kitchen and a living room with a TV in the same space.
- The studio is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- The kitchen has a cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and cooking essentials.
- The student must keep the studio tidy and clean up the kitchen after cooking.
- Studios are for students only undertaking a course in the school.
- Reservations for accommodation can be less than the course time, but students cannot reserve accommodation over the course term.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or the first day of school.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- The studio must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.