Diamond Street House offers the finest in shared housing.
It contains four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and a large central kitchen/living room space.
There are two private patios with BBQs, tables, and lounge chairs for outside eating.
There is also a garage for storing bikes and skateboards and free parking.
- The minimum age to book self-catering accommodation is 18 years.
- The shared house is the best place for students seeking a more independent life in San Diego.
- The student-shared house in San Diego offers quality bedrooms, bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room with a TV.
- The bedroom is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- Common areas comprise of kitchen and living room with Television.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, a cooker, oven, fridge, washing machine, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and cooking essentials.
- Students must keep their rooms tidy and clean up the kitchen after cooking.
- Common areas are cleaned every two weeks.
- Students are responsible for keeping their bedrooms clean and tidy.
- The house is for students who are undertaking a course in the school.
- Reservations for accommodation can be less than the course time, but students can not reserve accommodation over the course term.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or the first day in the school.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- The apartment must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.