The student rooms are comfortable and equipped with facilities such as a microwave, small refrigerator, kettle, and a flat-screen television that is already linked to a streaming service and necessary apps.
There are study and work facilities, as well as a communal kitchen, in the facility.
- The minimum age to book self-catering accommodation is 18 years.
- The Seton Residence is the best place for students seeking a more independent life in New York.
- The student-shared residence Seton in New York offers high-quality bedrooms with En-suite bathrooms.
- The bedroom is clean and ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- Cleaning service is provided for common areas only.
- The kitchen is shared with other students.
- Students are required to keep their rooms tidy and clean.
- Reservations for accommodation can be less than the course time, but students can not reserve accommodation over the course term.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or on the first day at the school.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- The apartment must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.