An Overview of the Local Area
Situated in the center of Cape Town, walking distance from some of the city's top dining and entertainment venues.
An explanation of the residence
Private bedrooms at Neighbourgood East City are equipped with workspace and en-suite bathrooms.
You can feel a sense of community because the rooms have access to several common areas.
- The minimum age to book self-catering accommodation is 18 years.
- Neighbourgood East City residence in Cape Town is the best accommodation for students seeking a more independent life in Cape Town.
- Student residence Neighbourgood East City in Cape Town offers high-quality bedrooms and single and twin rooms with shared bathrooms.
- The bedroom is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- Towels are supplied.
- Common areas comprise of kitchen, living room, and fitness centre.
- The Kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, a cooker, oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and cooking essentials.
- There is a laundry in the building.
- Cleaning service is available for rooms and common areas for free.
- Students don't need to buy cleaning materials.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or the first day in the school.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before your arrival.
- The bedroom must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.