The Comfort Green Point Student Apartment is located in the metropolitan suburb of Green Point, directly opposite the Cape Town Stadium and Green Point Urban Park, between the foot of Signal Hill and the Atlantic Ocean.
The residence is conveniently located near the beachfront, the Cape Town City Centre, the V&A Waterfront, supermarkets, delis, bars and restaurants, and various sports clubs and facilities.
The flat is decorated in a stylish, contemporary African style.
Each apartment has a private bathroom and a kitchenette with catering equipment such as a sink, stove, oven, fridge, microwave, kettle, and toaster. Plates and cutlery are all provided.
Throughout the property, there are chill-out zones both indoors and outdoors.
There is a swimming pool and braai (South African BBQ) amenities for leisurely summer days and social activities.
- The minimum age to book self-catering accommodation is 18 years.
- Comfort Green Point residence is the best accommodation for students seeking a more independent life in Cape Town.
- Student residence Comfort Green Point in Cape Town offers high-quality bedrooms En-suite.
- The bedroom is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- Towels are supplied.
- Common areas comprise of kitchen and living room.
- The Kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, a cooker, oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and cooking essentials.
- There are smart TVs in all single and twin rooms with Youtube and Netflix. Personal devices can be connected to Smart TVs.
- There is a laundry operated with coins for the students to use.
- Communal areas are deeply cleaned twice a week.
- Bedrooms are cleaned twice a week with a change of bed linen and towels.
- Students don't need to buy cleaning materials.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or the first day in the school.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before your arrival.
- The bedroom must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.