The Westwood resident apartments in Galway are situated in close proximity to the heart of the city and are very convenient to get to (just 15 minutes by bus).
These spacious and contemporary apartments come with various convenient on-site services, including a store, a café, a movie room, a gym, a games room, and a student lounge.
Single and double rooms with private bathrooms, a communal kitchen and sitting area, and high-speed WiFi are provided.
- The minimum age to book self-catering residence in Galway is 18.
- The Westwood residence in Galway is the best accommodation for students seeking a more independent life in Galway.
- Student residence The Westwood in Galway offers high-quality bedrooms and a single or double-bedroom En-suite with a private bathroom.
- The bedroom is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- Towels are supplied.
- Common areas comprise the kitchen and living room with Television.
- Four bedrooms share the Kitchen, which is fully equipped with all appliances, a cooker, oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and cooking essentials.
- The apartment has no washing machine but a laundry operated with coins in the building.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or on the school’s first day.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- The bedroom must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.