Heyday Residence is located in Dublin 8, in the Liberties district. This lively neighbourhood has a rich past, pleasant locals, and a fashionable, dynamic ambiance, making it an inviting home for students.
This area of Dublin is rich in heritage. You will be inspired by sites visited by renowned writers, lawmakers, and historical figures around every turn.
Elegantly built student residence with a spacious double bed for a good night’s sleep, private bathroom inside the room (en-suite), ultra-fast fibre internet, study desk, chair, and large closet.
Rest, leisure, and quiet study are possible.
- The minimum age to book self-catering accommodation is 18 years.
- The residence Heyday Carman’s Hall in Dublin is the best place to be for students seeking a more independent life in Dublin, Ireland.
- Student residence Heyday Carman’s Hall in Dublin offers high-quality bedrooms and a single-room En-suite with a private bathroom.
- The bedroom is 13-16 m2, and it is ready upon arrival with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- Towels are supplied.
- Common areas comprise of kitchen and living room with Television.
- Cleaning service is provided once every two weeks for common areas only.
- Students are responsible for cleaning their own bedrooms.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, a cooker, oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, cutlery and cooking essentials.
- The apartment has no washing machine but a laundry operated with coins in the building.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or on the first day of school.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before your arrival.