A contemporary residence in Bordeaux near the train station and stores in the Saint-Jean neighbourhood.
This apartment provides a connected, easygoing living that is perfect for academic achievement in Bordeaux.
- The minimum age to book self-catering accommodation in Bordeaux is 18 years.
- The Residence Student Factory Bordeaux Armagnac is the best accommodation for students seeking a more independent life in Bordeaux, France.
- The student residence Student Factory Bordeaux Armagnac offers high-quality bedrooms, a single room, and an en suite with a private bathroom.
- The bedroom is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- A kitchenette, fridge, microwave, cutlery, and cooking essentials exist.
- The Residence Student Factory Bordeaux Armagnac has no washing machine, but the building’s laundry is operated with coins.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or the first day in the school.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before your arrival.
- The bedroom must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.