The Mews Oxford is well situated for an afternoon of people-watching because it is situated southeast of the city center and directly across from the bustling Cowley Road.
The single rooms are all en suite and are grouped in flats with four inhabitants.
There’s a shared kitchen with all the culinary tools that you’ll require.
Communal areas are cleaned once a week.
Kaplan Oxford is just a 15-minute bike ride or a 30-minute bus ride, and bike storage is onsite.
- The minimum age to book self-catering accommodation is 18 years.
- The residence The Mews in Oxford is the best accommodation for students seeking a more independent life in Oxford, England.
- Student residence The Mews in Oxford offers high-quality bedrooms, single room En-suite, with private bathroom.
- The bedroom is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- Towels are not supplied.
- Common areas comprise of kitchen and living room with Television.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, a cooker, oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, cutlery and cooking essentials.
- The apartment has no washing machine but a laundry operated with coins in the building.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or the first day in the school.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before your arrival.