With this General English Course Standard of 20 lessons per week Combined with an English in the City course of 10 lessons per week in London, England, you will
- Enhance your grammar.
- Increase your vocabulary.
- Improve your pronunciation.
- Learn to speak more fluently.
- Develop your writing and reading.
You can begin the course any Monday within the specific dates.
The class schedule alternate between morning and afternoon.
On the first day of the General English Course Standard in London, the student must take a level test to know the exact level he or she has before being placed in a class with classmates of the same level. This ensures the student is studying at the appropriate level and has a correct progression.
The English in the City course takes place in the classroom (as well as outside the classroom 1-2 times a week). The topics covered change weekly and maybe the following:
- Business English - Tours of Local Businesses.
- Describing Art & Culture - Museum Tours.
- Talk like a Local - Neighbourhood Visits.
- The Language of Sports - Stadium Visits.
Continuous monitoring is carried out to check the student´s progress.
On the last day of the General English and English in the City Course in London, the student receives a certificate with the General English Course details he or she has taken at the English School in London, the number of lessons, duration, and the final level of English acquired.