Sparbrook House in Vancouver has two fully equipped kitchens and dining spaces, two shared bathrooms, and one private bathroom.
There is a large rear yard with a terrace on the second level.
There are two living rooms and one laundry room, each with its own washer and dryer.
Sparbrook has three distinct kinds of bedrooms:
Single Room with Ensuite Bathroom: has a queen or king bed, a workstation, a dresser, and closet space. This room also has a private bathroom. 100-150 square feet. a single room with a shared bathroom features a double bed, a desk, and a dresser or wardrobe.
Single Economy Room with Shared Bathroom: This room features a single bed, a desk, and address or closet space. 50-75 square feet.
- The minimum age to book self-catering accommodation is 18 years.
- The residence Sparbrook House en Vancouver is the best accommodation for students seeking a more independent life in Vancouver.
- Student residence Sparbrook House in Vancouver offers quality bedrooms with a shared bathroom or ensuite.
- The bedroom is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- Towels are not provided.
- Common areas comprise of kitchen and living room.
- The Kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, a cooker, oven, fridge, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and cooking essentials.
- There is a washing machine/dryer for free use for the students.
- Communal areas are cleaned daily.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or the first day in the school.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- The bedroom must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.