La Marq au 515 is a lovely home with numerous contemporary amenities.
Each apartment is well-designed and large, with 3 or 5 single bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen and lounge, and Wi-Fi.
The unit features shared facilities (1 bathroom in a 3-bedroom unit and 2 bathrooms in a 5-bedroom unit), and each apartment level has a washing machine and dryer.
- The minimum age to book a Self-catering apartment in Montreal is 18 years.
- The residence La Marq au 515 is the best place for students seeking a more independent life in Montreal, Canada.
- La Marq au 515 student residence in Montreal, Canada, offers a bedroom with a bathroom, a kitchen, and a living room with a TV.
- The bedroom is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- The kitchen has a cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and cooking essentials.
- The student must tidy the apartment and clean up the kitchen after cooking.
- Common areas are cleaned weekly.
- A laundry on each floor is operated with coins for the student's use.
- Reservations for accommodation can be less than the course time, but students can not reserve accommodation over the course term.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or the first day in the school.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- The apartment must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.