The Student Home apartments in Ultimo Sydney are situated on every floor of a four-story building, offering modern amenities and a convenient walk to the English school in Sydney.
Ten to eight foreign students are accommodated in each apartment, sharing common facilities and sleeping in single, double, or triple bedrooms.
- The minimum age to book self-catering accommodation is 18.
- The Student Home Apartments in Sydney is the best place for students seeking a more independent life in Sydney.
- The Student Home Apartments in Sydney offer high-quality bedrooms, bathrooms, a kitchen, and a living room with a TV.
- The bedroom is ready upon arrival, with clean sheets, a duvet, and a pillow.
- The kitchen is fully equipped with all appliances, a cooker, oven, fridge, washing machine, microwave, toaster, cutlery, and cooking essentials.
- Students must tidy their rooms and clean the kitchen after cooking.
- Apartments are for students only undertaking a course in the school.
- Reservations for accommodation can be less than the course time, but students can not reserve accommodation over the course term.
- A deposit might be required on arrival or on the school’s first day.
- Your accommodation details will be sent to you two weeks before arrival.
- The apartment must be left in the same condition it was found upon arrival, clean and tidy; otherwise, a penalty will be charged.
Student Home Apartments location
- The flats are situated in Ultimo, near Darling Harbour and just a short stroll from the English school and the centre of Sydney.
- The IMAX theater, Maritime Museum, Sydney Aquarium, Wildlife World, Madame Tussaud’s Museum, stores, eateries, cafés, and bars can all be found in Darling Harbour, one of Sydney’s most beautiful attractions.
- Also, a public library and an aquatic center are five minutes' walk from the student home apartments.
- Additionally, Chinatown, Broadway, and Central Station are all reasonably close.
Student Home Apartments common areas
- Communal facilities are cleaned several times a week.
- Fully-equipped modern kitchen.
- Students cook for themselves or share with their flatmates.
- The Air-conditioning is in the lounge and the kitchen area.
- There are laundry facilities (coin-operated).
- There are two bathrooms in every apartment.
- There is a flat TV & DVD player in the living room.
Student Home Apartments bedrooms
- There are single, twin, or triple bedrooms.
- Twin or triple rooms are available for single bookings (shared with the same gender).
- Bed linen provided.
- Individual wardrobe and desk unit.
- Bedroom sizes: Single: 5-9m2, Twin: 8-12m2, Triple 14m2.
Student Home Apartments safety
- Very safe neighborhood.
- Swipe card to enter the apartments.
- Keypad lock in every bedroom.
- Lockable wardrobes (own padlocks).
- There is no staff on-site, but the house manager is on call.
Student Home Apartments are ideal for students who
- are more independent or well-travelled.
- want to be within walking distance of the city centre and the school.
- want to experience life in shared accommodation with other international students.
- want to have an intercultural experience with students from all over the world.
Student Home Apartments' main terms
- A minimum of 4 weeks’ notice applies for cancellations and early departures.
- A security deposit is required at arrival.
- Students will need to sign a residents’ agreement upon arrival.
- There is a minimum stay of 2 weeks. For stays of 2-4 weeks, an additional short-booking fee applies.